Give Me Apps

Give Me Apps

Join the World's #1 Independent App Store, Review Site and Community! Always 100% free!

Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Download iOS, Android & Windows apps!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Sell apps and keep 100% of your profits!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Promote your apps to wider audiences!

Already have an account?
Regular User GiveMeApps Account.
Select this account type to download apps, leave reviews, post in our forums or comment on articles here on GiveMeApps.

Developer GiveMeApps Account
Select if you wish to sell your apps, list your apps or advertise through GiveMeApps.

GiveMeApps Community

Thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 vs S9+

Discuss anything related to Android apps and devices!

Thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 vs S9+

Postby androidlover » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

It looks like the main difference is the size and camera? Is that it?

Which one do you plan to get, or are you uninterested in Galaxy-Mania this time around?
androidlover

Re: Thoughts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 vs S9+

Postby parkerlewiscantlose » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Well both use the Qualcomm snap dragon 845 cpu, but the main differences are:

• S9+ has a second telephoto camera
• S9 is larger
• S9+ has a 6.2 inch (vs 5.8 on the s9)
• S9+ has 6GB or RAM

The S9 overall (including the +) is not radically different from the S8, just some spec bumps, but I'd personally grab a Note 8 or wait for the Note 9 in the fall.
parkerlewiscantlose

Postby micco1 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:45 am

This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. https://moderndogmagazine.com/what-can-i-give-my-dog-for-pain
micco1

Postby winston » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Amazing short article. Your article influences a great deal of vital issues of our own modern society. Many of us can not be uninvolved for you to these kind of issues. This specific article presents ideas along with aspects. Quite helpful along with functional. face mask
winston

Postby tebiti3638 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Wrapze brings home reusable essentials. Our mission is to produce high quality and eco-friendly products to save the planet from waste rat poison
tebiti3638

Postby micco1 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Concerning a short while ago going your site, the information you actually give on this site includes made it simpler for people considerably. With thanks to get your complete time frame & deliver the results. walmart1
micco1

Return to Android