Give Me Apps

Give Me Apps


Join the World's #1 Independent App Store, Review Site and Community! Always 100% free!

  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Download iOS, Android & Windows apps!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Sell apps and keep 100% of your profits!
  Join GiveMeApps | Alternative App Store | GiveMeApps  Promote your apps to wider audiences!


Already have an account?
Regular User GiveMeApps Account.
Select this account type to download apps, leave reviews, post in our forums or comment on articles here on GiveMeApps.

Developer GiveMeApps Account
Select if you wish to sell your apps, list your apps or advertise through GiveMeApps.

Advertise With GiveMeApps!

  • Create Ad
Actions Title (Type) (Status)
Placement URL Created Days

Advertise With GiveMeApps!

GiveMeApps now has self-serve advertising which makes placing banners on our site as easy as just a few clicks or taps! Simply 
sign in and use our Ad Manager to get started!


Why Advertise On GiveMeApps?

GiveMeApps is Your App Mall, the only app store that its users download apps for multiple platforms and allows developers to keep the full 100% of their profits. We also provide promotional services for app developers and are respected app and tech reviewers. GiveMeApps provides an effective way to get your app, tech product, services or brand in front of a powerful demographic. 


Who Uses GiveMeApps?

Most of our users are 18-49. They are educated, moderate to high income and are willing to pay for quality products. They are interested in topics ranging from Lifestyle and Fashion to Dating and Tech. The majority of our users are based in the United States and Canada. The rest are in places like the U.K., India, and Southeast Asia.


Where Do GiveMeApps Users Come From?

The average visitor reads two or more articles and posts in our forum before leaving the site. 80% of our visitors arrive from search engines or social media sites like Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. The remaining 20% reach our site directly which means they type in the URL or have it bookmarked in their browser.


*Data taken from Google Analytics, AWStats and Alexa